As of late the demand for MRI & CT Technologist has taken many HR professional by surprise. The reality is that few saw COVID on the horizon. But regardless the need for demand for MRI & CT Technologist was already outpacing the number of graduates entering the job market. One may be incline to believe that a degree from an ivy league school like Rice University may be te path to follow as in the case of with organizations in Silicon Valley. Not when it comes to MRI or CT Technologists. Today medical facilities are looking for individuals that are ready to fill a position with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
As a national MRI Tech School providing online MRI, CT, and Mammography Structured Education, we can help you advance your career in the field of radiology from a radiologic technologist to an advanced certified technologist in 14-weeks. Also, know that at Pulse Radiology Instituted we provide ARRT approved MRI, CT, and Mammography courses with clinical training in 30+ states nationwide and ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits. There has never been a better time to get your associate’s degree in MRI and pursuit in a rewarding career with an average salary of $60k/year with Pulse Instituted an MRI Tech School in NE.
- Associates Degree in MRI North Fort Myers
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Surfside Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Coral Gables FL
- MRI Tech Salary in Lady Lake Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Spring Hill Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Sawgrass FL
- Associates Degree in MRI Palm Springs North FL