Since 2020 the demand for MRI Technologist has taken many employers by surprise. It is true, that few saw COVID on the horizon. But regardless the need for demand for qualified MRI & CT Techs was already outpacing the number of graduates entering the job market. One may think that a degree from an ivy league school like Johns Hopkins University may be te path to follow as in the case of with organizations in Silicon Valley. Not when it comes to MRI Techs. Today HR professional are looking for individuals that are ready to fill a position with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our graduates.
As a national MRI Tech School providing online MRI, CT, and Mammography Structured Education, we can help you advance your career in the field of radiology from a radiologic technologist to an advanced certified technologist in 14-weeks. Also, know that at Pulse Radiology Instituted we provide ARRT approved MRI, CT, and Mammography courses with clinical training in 30+ states nationwide and ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits. There has never been a better time to get your associates degree in radiology and pursuit in a high paying career with an average salary of $75k/year with Pulse Education an MRI Tech School in North Miami.
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Goldenrod Florida
- MRI Tech Salary in Wright Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Longwood
- Associates Degree in MRI Miramar Beach FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Perrin Texas
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Venice Gardens FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Azle Texas