Today the demand for qualified MRI Technologist has exploded. The reality is that few saw COVID on the horizon. But regardless the need for demand for certified MRI & CT Techs was already outpacing the number of graduates entering the workforce. One may think that a degree from University of Pennsylvania may be te path to follow as in the case of with companies in aerospace. Not when it comes to MRI or CT Techs. Today HR professional are looking for individuals that are ready to fill a position with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since day one Pulse Radiology Institute has been the top choice online school for CT & MRI Technologies seeking CT training course. We have now expanded those capabilities by offering associate’s degree in MRI in South Miami.
As a national MRI Tech School providing online MRI, CT, and Mammography Structured Education, we can help you advance your career in the field of radiology from a radiologic technologist to an advanced certified technologist in 14-weeks. Also, know that at Pulse we provide ARRT approved MRI, CT, and Mammography courses with clinical training in 30+ states nationwide and ASRT for 25+ Category A CE Credits. There has never been a better time to get your MRI technologist associates degree and get going in a rewarding career with an average salary of $75k/year with Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Tech School in South Miami.
- MRI Tech Salary in Sebring FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Alafaya Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Apollo Beach Florida
- MRI Tech Salary in East Lake-Orient Park Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Rolling Hills Estates California
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Gulfport
- MRI Tech Salary in Lakeside Florida