Would a career with an average salary of $65k/year plus a ton of benefits something of interest? If so, perhaps you need to consider getting an associate’s degree in MRI Technology. According to a new study by USNews.Com “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, our graduates in Hawaii make on average $34.57 hourly. Recent world events has shine a light on the shortage of qualified MRI & CT Techs. There has never been a better time to be a qualified MRI Techs. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Program in Arkansas can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no hospitals are not in search of Tulane University diplomas, they’re in seach of individuals that are ready to work with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since day one Pulse Radiology Institute has been the go-to technical school for Professional in the Healthcare field in search of ARRT MRI requirements. We have now expanded those capabilities by offering associate’s degree in MRI in Arkansas.
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Alhambra AZ
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Fairview Shores
- Associates Degree in MRI Avon Park Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Bartow FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Calabasas California
- Associates Degree in MRI East Lake-Orient Park Florida
- MRI Tech Salary in Gonzalez Florida