Is a vocation with an average salary of $75k/year and benefits something of interest? If so, perhaps you need to consider getting an associate’s degree in radiology. According to a new study “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, our graduates in Rhode Island make on average $1325 weekly. The inefficiencies of COVID vaccine has highlighted the shortage of qualified MRI Technologist. There has never been a better time to bcome a certified MRI Technologist. Pulse Radiology Instituted an MRI Tech School in Auburndale can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no hospitals are not looking for Temple University alumni, they are seeking individuals that are ready to fill a position with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our graduates.
Since 2017 Pulse Radiology Education has been the top choice technical school for Professional in the Healthcare field lokking for MRI online review. We have now extended those capabilities by offering MRI tech associates degree in Auburndale.
- Associates Degree in MRI DeFuniak Springs Florida
- MRI Tech Salary in Sanford Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Palmer Texas
- MRI Tech Salary in Winter Park FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Wildomar California
- MRI Tech Salary in Homosassa Springs
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Scottsdale AZ