How does a career with an average salary of $65k/year plus a ton of perks sounds to you? If so, perhaps you need to consider getting an associate’s degree in MRI Technology. According to a recent report “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, Pulse graduates in Kansas make on average $63970 annually. COVID has highlighted the shortage of MRI Technologist. There has never been a better time to be a MRI & CT Techs. Pulse Radiology an MRI Tech School in Cortez can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no hospitals are not searching for Arizona State University, Tempe graduates, they are in seach of individuals that are ready to work with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since coming online we has been the top choice online school for CT & MRI Techs in search of MRI certification programs. We have now extended those capabilities by offering associates degree in radiology in Cortez.
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs The Crossings FL
- MRI Tech Salary in Sebastian Florida
- MRI Tech Salary in Apollo Beach
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Haltom City TX
- Associates Degree in MRI Newberry Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Rolling Hills Estates California
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Cypress Lake