Is a career with an average salary of $65k/year plus perks something of interest? If so, then you should consider getting an associate’s degree in MRI Technology. According to a recent report by US News “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, Pulse Radiology graduates in Utah make on average $64938 annually. Recent world events has highlighted the shortage of certified MRI Techs. There has never been a better time to bcome a MRI & CT Techs. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Program in Ives Estates FL can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no employers are not searching for Stony Brook University alumnae, they’re looking for candidates that are ready to fill a position with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our graduates.
Since day one we has been the top choice traning partner for CT & MRI Techs in search of MRI tech courses online. We have extended those capabilities by offering associate’s degree in MRI Technology in Ives Estates FL.
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Pine Castle
- MRI Tech Salary in Spring Hill FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Sarasota Springs Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Cypress Gardens FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Miami Springs FL
- MRI Tech Salary in Sebastian Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Laurel FL