Is a career with an average salary of $75k/year plus a ton of perks something of interest? If so, then you should consider getting an associate’s degree in radiology. According to a recent report “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” As a matter of fact, our graduates in Idaho make on average $34.02 hourly. The inefficiencies of COVID vaccine has highlighted the shortage of qualified MRI Techs. There has never been a better time to be a qualified MRI Techs. Pulse Radiology Instituted an MRI Tech School in Kansas can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no clinics are not in search of University of Massachusetts, Boston alumnae, they’re seeking individuals that are ready to work with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since coming online we has been the go-to destination for CT & MRI Techs in search of CT scan certification. We have extended those capabilities by offering associate’s degree in MRI Technology in Kansas.
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Edgemont California
- MRI Tech Salary in Jupiter
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Crandall TX
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Country Club FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Santa Clarita CA
- MRI Tech Salary in Suncoast Estates
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Plant City FL