Is a career with an average salary of $65k/year plus a ton of perks something of interest? If so, perhaps you need to consider getting an associate’s degree in radiology. According to a recent study by US News “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” As a matter of fact, Pulse Radiology Institute graduates in California make on average $75289 annually. COVID has highlighted the shortage of MRI Technologist. There has never been a better time to bcome a certified MRI Technologist. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Tech School in Largo Florida can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no hospitals are not looking for Tufts University diplomas, they’re seeking individuals that are ready to work with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since coming online Pulse Radiology has been the top choice destination for Professional in the Medical field searching for MRI technician courses. We have extended those capabilities by offering associates degree in radiology in Largo Florida.
- MRI Technologist Associate Program San Bernardino California
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Jupiter Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Laguna Beach FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs South Bay Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Springtown TX
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Arizona
- Associates Degree in MRI MO