Would a profession with an average salary of $75k/year plus a ton of respect something of interest? If so, then you need to consider getting an associate’s degree in radiology. According to a new study “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, Pulse Institute graduates in West Virginia make on average $1339 weekly. The pandemic has shine a light on the shortage of certified MRI & CT Techs. There has never been a better time to bcome a MRI & CT Technologist. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Program in Lauderhill Florida can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no clinics are not in search of University of Colorado at Boulder diplomas, they’re seeking career minded people that are ready to fill a position with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since opening our doors Pulse Radiology has been the top choice technical school for CT & MRI Techs searching for MRI certificate programs. We have now extended those capabilities by offering MRI technologist associates degree in Lauderhill Florida.
- Associates Degree in MRI Forest City Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Lecanto
- Associates Degree in MRI Rhode Island
- MRI Tech Salary in Lake Butler FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Tarpon Springs
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Fleming Island Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Ives Estates FL