How does a job with an average salary of $80k/year and a ton of respect sounds to you? If so, perhaps you need to consider getting an associate’s degree in radiology. According to a recent study by USNews.Com “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, Pulse Education graduates in Colorado make on average $30.76 hourly. Recent world events has shine a light on the shortage of MRI & CT Techs. There has never been a better time to bcome a certified MRI Technologist. Pulse Instituted an MRI Tech School in Lehigh Acres Florida can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no hospitals are not looking for Syracuse University alumnae, they are in seach of candidates that are ready to work with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since 2017 we has been the top choice technical school for Professional in the Healthcare field searching for MRI technologist training online. We have extended those capabilities by offering associates degree in radiology in Lehigh Acres Florida.
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Pico-Union CA
- MRI Tech Salary in South Venice Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Jacksonville FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Lehigh Acres
- MRI Tech Salary in Trinity
- Associates Degree in MRI Palm Springs Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Lauderdale Lakes Florida