How does a job with an average salary of $75k/year and perks sounds to you? If so, then you need to consider getting an associate’s degree in MRI. According to a new report “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” As a matter of fact, our graduates in Montana make on average $32.69 hourly. Recent world events has shine a light on the shortage of qualified MRI Technologist. There has never been a better time to be a certified MRI & CT Technologist. Pulse an MRI Program in Maitland FL can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no HR professional are not searching for Brown University graduates, they’re looking for career minded people that are ready to fill a position with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our graduates.
Since opening our doors Pulse Radiology has been the preferred destination for Professional in the Medical field seeking MRI program. We have extended those capabilities by offering associate’s degree in MRI Technology in Maitland FL.
- Associates Degree in MRI Safety Harbor FL
- Associates Degree in MRI White City
- Associates Degree in MRI Ruskin Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI North Lauderdale Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Riverview
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Ormond-by-the-Sea FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Tustin CA