How does a profession with an average salary of $80k/year plus respect sounds to you? If so, then you should consider getting an associate’s degree in radiology. According to a new report by USNews.Com “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” As a matter of fact, Pulse Radiology Education graduates in Georgia make on average $5410 monthly. The pandemic has shine a light on the shortage of qualified MRI & CT Technologist. There has never been a better time to bcome a qualified MRI Techs. Pulse an MRI Program in Miami Gardens FL can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no hospitals are not in search of Johns Hopkins University alumni, they’re in seach of individuals that are ready to work with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since 2017 Pulse Education has been the preferred online school for CT & MRI Technologies lokking for CT tech training. We have expanded those capabilities by offering MRI technologist associates degree in Miami Gardens FL.
- MRI Tech Salary in Wisconsin
- Associates Degree in MRI The Hammocks FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Sunrise Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Los Alamitos CA
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Sky Lake
- Associates Degree in MRI St. Petersburg
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Brent Florida