Is a occupation with an average salary of $55k/year plus a ton of perks something of interest? If so, then you should consider getting an associate’s degree in MRI. According to a recent report “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” As a matter of fact, Pulse Radiology Education graduates in Kansas make on average $1230 weekly. Recent world events has highlighted the shortage of qualified MRI & CT Techs. There has never been a better time to be a MRI & CT Technologist. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Program in North Bay Village FL can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no employers are not in search of Brandeis University graduates, they’re in seach of candidates that are ready to fill a position with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our graduates.
Since 2017 Pulse has been the top choice technical school for CT & MRI Technologies seeking MRI program online. We have now expanded those capabilities by offering associate’s degree in MRI Technology in North Bay Village FL.
- Associates Degree in MRI Cortez
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Navarre Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Odessa FL
- Associates Degree in MRI Kensington Park Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Amado AZ
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Palm Beach Gardens
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Willowbrook CA