Would a job with an average salary of $75k/year plus perks attractive to you? If so, then you need to consider getting an MRI associate’s degree. According to a new study “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, Pulse Radiology graduates in Nevada make on average $1307 weekly. The inefficiencies of COVID vaccine has highlighted the shortage of MRI & CT Technologist. There has never been a better time to be a MRI & CT Technologist. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Program in Orange City can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no medical facilities are not in search of University of Maryland, College Park alumnae, they’re in seach of career minded people that are ready to work with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our graduates.
Since opening our doors Pulse Education has been the preferred online school for CT & MRI Techs lokking for MRI program. We have now extended those capabilities by offering associates degree in radiology in Orange City.
- Associates Degree in MRI Coral Terrace Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI East Lake-Orient Park Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Five Points Texas
- MRI Tech Salary in Sarasota Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI West Pensacola
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Cocoa West Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs WY