How does a vocation with an average salary of $60k/year and benefits sounds to you? If so, then you should consider getting an MRI technologist associate’s degree. According to a new report by USNews.Com “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, Pulse Radiology Education graduates in North Carolina make on average $1053 weekly. Recent world events has shine a light on the shortage of MRI & CT Techs. There has never been a better time to bcome a qualified MRI & CT Techs. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Tech School in Palm Springs Florida can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no medical facilities are not looking for University of California, San Diego (UCSD) alumnae, they are in seach of individuals that are ready to work with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our graduates.
Since coming online Pulse Radiology Institute has been the preferred online school for Professional in the Medical field in search of MRI programs. We have now expanded those capabilities by offering associate’s degree in MRI in Palm Springs Florida.
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Doral
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Haltom City TX
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs ID
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs West Little River Florida
- Associates Degree in MRI Keystone Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Huntington Park CA
- MRI Tech Salary in Orlovista Florida