How does a career with an average salary of $60k/year and a ton of benefits sounds to you? If so, perhaps you should consider getting an MRI technologist associate’s degree. According to a recent study by USNews.Com “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, our graduates in Vermont make on average $73113 annually. Recent world events has highlighted the shortage of qualified MRI Techs. There has never been a better time to be a qualified MRI Technologist. Pulse Radiology Education an MRI Tech School in South Bay Florida can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no medical facilities are not searching for University of Colorado at Boulder graduates, they are looking for career minded people that are ready to work with minimum or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since opening our doors we has been the top choice traning partner for Professional in the Healthcare field seeking CT registry review online. We have now expanded those capabilities by offering associates degree in radiology in South Bay Florida.
- Associates Degree in MRI Brownsville
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Fort Myers Beach FL
- Associates Degree in MRI Inwood FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Beverly Hills Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Memphis FL
- Associates Degree in MRI Homosassa Springs FL
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Tallahassee FL