How does a profession with an average salary of $55k/year plus a ton of respect sounds to you? If so, then you should consider getting an associate’s degree in radiology. According to a recent report by US News “MRI Technologists made a median salary of $73,410 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $87,280 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $61,030.” In fact, our graduates in Washington make on average $1617 weekly. COVID has highlighted the shortage of qualified MRI & CT Techs. There has never been a better time to bcome a MRI Techs. Pulse an MRI Tech School in South Gate Ridge can help you get there quickly and affordably! And no medical facilities are not searching for Wake Forest University diplomas, they are in seach of candidates that are ready to fill a position with little or no training. That is why there is such high demand for our alumni.
Since coming online we has been the go-to traning partner for CT & MRI Technologies searching for MRI technologist programs. We have now expanded those capabilities by offering associates degree in radiology in South Gate Ridge.
- Associates Degree in MRI Belle Glade Florida
- MRI Tech Salary in MO
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs St. Augustine Shores FL
- Associates Degree in MRI Florida
- MRI Technologist Associate Program Redondo Beach CA
- MRI Technologist Associate Degree Programs Brooksville
- MRI Tech Salary in Clewiston Florida